HMCS MEANDER Z04
Formerly owned by The United Church of Canada, Toronto ON, she was acquired in 1939 and renamed as MEANDER performing Examination vessel duties out of Esquimalt. In 1944 she was serving as a tender to HMCS BURRAND. Removed from service in 1945, she was returned to commercial use. In 2012 she was listed as being for sale.
In memory of those who have crossed the bar
They shall not be forgotten
Former Crew Members
Billard, George, Ch/Skpr, RCNR - 09 Feb 1940
Darcus, Solomon Lionel, A/Skpr, RCNR - 17 Jun 1940 / Skpr, RCNR - 20 Apr 1942
Flynn, Raymond Joseph, Skpr, RCNR - 06 Mar 1945
Photos and Documents
Meander circa 1975 - former HMCS Meander
Source: Meander ... 80 years a lady!