TR 50 was completed on 12 May 1919 and paid off soon thereafter. She was sold in 1920 and renamed Colonel Rockwell.
Three TRs under construction at the Tidewater Shipbuilders shipyard, Trois-Rivières, Quebec - TR-50 in the foreground
Click on the above photo to view a larger image
Source / Credit: Photos historiques JRAD; Prélevé du PDF de l'histoire des industries de Cap-de-la-Madeleine