TR 60 was complete in Nov 1918 and paid off in 1919. Temporarily transferred to the USN as CT60, she was returned in Aug 1919. Sold later in 1919 she was renamed David Haigh. Acquired by the South African Navy, she was commissioned as HMSAS DAVID HAIGH in 1939 and served until 1944. In 1947 she was purchased by Irvin and Johnson as part of the expansion of their South African fishing fleet.
In memory of those who made the ultimate sacrifice
Lest We Forget
Botha, Herkulas J.
HMSAS David Haigh