HMCS VENNING / HC 137
VENNING was built at Mahone Bay, NS in 1934. Prior to being acquired by the RCN for use as an examination vessel, she was part of the Canadian Department of Fisheries. In 1944 she was re-named HC 137.
Lt Paul Belanger, RCNVR - 1942
In memory of those who have crossed the bar
They shall not be forgotten