JOAN W. II FY34
Fishermen's Reserve Vessel
Built in Jul 1937 by W.R. Menchions, she was owned by James & Joan Fiddler. She was charted by the RCN for the Fishermen's Reserve at a rate of $360.00 per month. In 1945 she was returned to her former owners.
In memory of those who have crossed the bar
They shall not be forgotten
Former Crew Members
Myers, George, Cox'n, RCNR - 18 Mar 1942