ROYAL CANADIAN NAVY
HMS CAILIFF T276
Built at Collingwood, Ont. for the RN, she was commissioned as HMS Cailiff. She was loaned to the RCN, though never commissioned into the RCN; and was manned by RN personnel. Cailiff was returned to the RN the same day she was decommissioned. She was sold in 1946 and re-built as a trawler named S/T Borgenes. As of 2012 she was still in existence though apparently bound for the breakers yard.