HMS LISCOMB T285
Built for the RN at Kingston, Ont., she was commissioned on 08 Sep 1942 as HMS Liscomb. Manned by RN personnel, she was under RCN operational control though never commissioned into the RCN. HMS LISCOMB was returned to the RN at Plymouth and paid off on 17 Jun 1945. Later sold in 1946 to Norwegian interests and renamed Aalesund.