Fate: Broken up after 1998 by Budget Steel of Victoria, B.C.
Built by G.T. Davie &
Sons, Lauzon, she was commissioned on 1 August 1957, and with her sisters, formed part of the Training Group
Pacific until paid off on 19 December 1998. Sold to Budget Steel of
Victoria, she was scrapped shortly thereafter. (Source: The Ships of
Canada's Naval Forces 1910-2002 by Ken Macpherson & Ron Barrie)